Finding scales lessons

Feel free to get outside the box here.
AndyT

Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:01 pm

When I joined, I thought I was an advanced beginner. Now I know I'm only a beginner beginner. LOL

rcsnydley

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:18 am

mattwilliams wrote:
Just a little hint of the future..

But Neil and I are working in the next 2 months on a huge range of content that is not song based..but we also need to keep teh song library full...so just pay attention to what we release ...you will see a lot coming down the pipeline..

CHeers

Matt
Great, I was hoping some new "not song based" material was coming. Don't get me wrong I love the songs, but the you have to have the building blocks also. And quite frankly they make learning the songs that much easier and I can impress my friends with my awesome guitar knowledge. :P

Keep Playing
Ric

Catman

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:47 am

mattwilliams wrote:
Just a little hint of the future..

But Neil and I are working in the next 2 months on a huge range of content that is not song based..but we also need to keep teh song library full...so just pay attention to what we release ...you will see a lot coming down the pipeline..

CHeers

Matt
Fantastic. Just what I was waiting for...

Songs are fun and enjoyable, and the song lessons in the library provide some techniques. But to really progress (I'm currently an advanced beginning intermediate player B) ) I feel that some technical drills and a good practice regimen are necessary. I'm looking for a little structure here.

David

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic