Song Reaquests??

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Chasplaya

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:30 pm

BigBear wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
[

That's a great one Chas!! My whole family is cracking up over that one!! Where do you find this stuff?

Some people would suggest that you let sleeping Bears hibernate! LOL! Do you even have bears in Kiwiland? :cheer:
I have many friends in not so high places that dredge the internet specifically looking for Bear jokes... And no bears in Kiwiland other than the stuffed teddy bears..

BigBear

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:12 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
I have many friends in not so high places that dredge the internet specifically looking for Bear jokes... And no bears in Kiwiland other than the stuffed teddy bears..
I'll bet they don't have elephants in Middle Earth either, right? LOL!

See, where I'm from, you don't mess with bears, especially the Great Bears of the North! They are fearsome and beautiful creatures!! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 pm

BigBear wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:

See, where I'm from, you don't mess with bears, especially the Great Bears of the North! They are fearsome and beautiful creatures!! :cheer:
No elephants but Orcs ,Ringwraiths and balrogs to deal with

AndyT

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Fearsome and beautiful huh? Hmmm..... Image

jim56

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:06 pm

If we don't stop it now this thread will become unBEARable :-)

BooBoo

BigBear

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:40 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
BigBear wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:

No elephants but Orcs ,Ringwraiths and balrogs to deal with
And those pesky Nazguls!! :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic