Song Reaquests??

Feel free to get outside the box here.
zero_vacca

Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:53 pm

If i sign up for the TARGET program can i request lesson videos for specific songs... and what is the likelyhood those requests will be fulfilled?:)

BigBear

Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:40 pm

zero_vacca wrote:
If i sign up for the TARGET program can i request lesson videos for specific songs... and what is the likelyhood those requests will be fulfilled?:)
Hey Zero, welcome to the forum! You can request lessons even if you aren't a TARGET member but song requests are solely at the discretion of the Master! :lol:

You do need to understand that this is a teaching site and not a song transcription site. That means if a song has the ability to demonstrate a particular technique or is something Neil feels we need to learn it has a much higher chance of being selected for a song study.

Also, Neil is influenced to some degree by the degree of interest a particular song gets. In other words if you request some obscure song or a hard rock song that no one else wants it has no chance. But Neil I believe has deliberately kept the selection criteria between him and possibly his assistants. As it should be.

That being said, TARGET is worth every cent it costs in my book. If anyone can find this degree of instruction anywhere for $20/month go for it because I haven't found it!

Finally, I'm sure it doesn't hurt to be a TARGET member to get added attention for your request! Good luck and happy playin'

AcousticAl

Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:44 pm

..having an eight foot grizzly bear with huge fangs as your avatar might help you get heard as well!!

AndyT

Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Single malt sent my way also occasionally helps in bidding..

Seriously Neil and I and all the TG team and members would love to have you, give it a whirl and if you like it stay..for a spell.....

Cheers

Matt

BigBear

Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
..having an eight foot grizzly bear with huge fangs as your avatar might help you get heard as well!!
I keep telling you, I'm just a big teddy bear! :lol:

Chasplaya

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:13 am

I think I can honestly say this site is well worth the money and in response to zero, being a member wouldn't harm your chances of getting a song selected for a study, but as Winnie the Pooh says it is a teaching site so a song that helps get a particular concept or technique has a better chance.

Chasplaya

Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:11 am

BigBear wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:
I keep telling you, I'm just a big teddy bear! :lol:

This is the tactic Bear uses to get lessons upImage

AndyT

Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:42 am

LMBO !! That so fits Bear...

Chasplaya

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:04 pm

AndyT wrote:
Surprised that Yogi (smarter than your average Bear) hasn't seen this one yet

BigBear

Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
AndyT wrote:
Surprised that Yogi (smarter than your average Bear) hasn't seen this one yet
I was outside trying to get a battery out of a piece of farm equipment! I think they put the battery in and then built the engine compartment around it!! Grrrr!

That's a great one Chas!! My whole family is cracking up over that one!! Where do you find this stuff?

Some people would suggest that you let sleeping Bears hibernate! LOL! Do you even have bears in Kiwiland? :cheer:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic