Great Additions .. now how to keep track of it all

Feel free to get outside the box here.
astronut

Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Hey Neil, Matt, and the rest of the gang,
I am thoroughly enjoying this site - and my Target Membership!!! (Well worth every cent so far!)
As a relative newcomer I am still plowing through the large volume of excellent materials that have been produced for this site. Even though I've been strumming for too many years (based on my current skill level) I am really still between a beginner and intermediate player. Your beginner section is really helping fill in the gaps that my local teacher was not providing (I've dumped the music store in favor of your excellent product).
OK ... I've rambled too much ... now to get to my request.

Playing catch-up, as I am, and as any newcomer will be doing (and I know that new subscriptions are part of the goal!) it would be helpful to have some sort of chronological record of the additions to the site.

As the site grows it becomes more difficult for me to know what I've looked at and what is new - yes I know that you put out email alerts but there still seems to be a need for a chronological record. As new folks join the site it seems to be helpful to have some way to "Sort by date added" to see what may have been added to a certain section that I have not visited lately.

So that's my $0.15 (2cents adjusted for inflation since '58)

BTW .... still hoping for the rest of Windy and Warm. I'm struggling with the part that runs up the neck to the 3/5 fret - fingers getting tangled ...

I hope to join in tonight for the "TG Live"

Thanks for a great site at a great value for my hard earned $$

Tim