Sub forum suggestion?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
sl83

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:08 pm

I know it's Totally Guitars, but what about a sub forum for other instruments such as Mandolins, Ukuleles, Banjos?

BigBear

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:13 pm

sl83 wrote:
I know it's Totally Guitars, but what about a sub forum for other instruments such as Mandolins, Ukuleles, Banjos?
Why don't you start a thread under "Off Topic" and see what kind of response you get. Or start a Group for Other Stringed Instruments and see if anyone is interested.

Good luck! :cheer:

Chasplaya

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:38 pm

Ahem..cough cough..

We will be adding some new forum categories in a week or so once we nail a few behind the scenes things...and we have a couple of suprises on the way ..

But until then post in offtopic as suggested by Bear..

AndyT

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 am

sl83,
I get where you are coming from, but since Neil does not teach those instruments, I don't see that section being very popular. But it might happen. Only God knows.

sl83

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:14 am

mattwilliams wrote:
Ahem..cough cough..

We will be adding some new forum categories in a week or so once we nail a few behind the scenes things...and we have a couple of suprises on the way ..

Coolio. Thanks.

AndyT wrote:
sl83,
I get where you are coming from, but since Neil does not teach those instruments, I don't see that section being very popular. But it might happen. Only God knows.
Does anyone know if Neil plays other instruments like the Mando, Banjo, or Ukulele?

I'm sure there are at least a handful of people who play one of those others.

TGMatt

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:38 pm

sl83 wrote:
mattwilliams wrote:
Ahem..cough cough..

Coolio. Thanks.

AndyT wrote:
sl83,
Does anyone know if Neil plays other instruments like the Mando, Banjo, or Ukulele?

I'm sure there are at least a handful of people who play one of those others.
Neil also plays Lute. Hmm, lute forum? :dry:

I also hear he's a whiz with the spoons (j/k).

Music Junkie

Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:48 pm

Yeah, Neil busted out his lute on one of the Webinars, didn't he? Very cool looking....

haoli25

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:41 pm

The timing is perfect for this!!!! I have long been considering forming a new metal band with all zithers and dulcimers! Rock on! :silly:

wrench

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:05 pm

For some hard rock dulcimer, check out Laliya. I think they're from Chas' part of the planet.

Well, I'm exaggerating about the hard rock part, but they are very enjoyable to listen to.

haoli25

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:26 pm

Nope, I all I got for Laylia was a belly-dancer and she has a BIG belly too. I'm guessing Budweiser. :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic