Pay Per Lesson Feedback/Questions

Feel free to get outside the box here.
frybaby

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Checked out the Pay for Lesson and was just wondering.... I went to the Master Menue,then to the Pay Per Lesson section, then to VAN Morrison.
expanded it and found Brown Eyed girl. The song option for Brown Eyed girl read "Brown Eyed Girl - Target Short". What does that mean? You only get a Target Short lesson if you choose that as the pay for song you wish to learn? I am confused?

AndyT

Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:07 pm

Brown Eyed Girl is a Target Short. Its not a full Target lesson, but it is enough to learn the song. Thats what the Target members have also.

When you do the song purchase, you get the same thing Target members get for that song.

frybaby

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:58 am

Thanks for the information. One question more. If pay of soung Brown Girl is a Target Short, does that mean it would be similar in foremat and content to the songs listed in the MAIN MENUE under the section that offer free a free look at Target Shorts?

Music Junkie

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:27 am

A TARGET Short is still a complete lesson, meaning everything you need to play a song all the way through is included. The main difference is that a TARGET Short is usually 1 video rather than 8-10 individual videos, like the full TARGET lessons. Many songs do not require the in-depth descriptions and explanations that are in the full lessons.

A Short usually includes everything I teach a student about a particular song. It's just that the song may not be as complex as some others. This does not necessarily mean it is easier than the full lessons, just that it may not require as much information.

Most of the Shorts are 15-25 minutes long and include everything that would be included in the 'Break It Down' segment of a full lesson, as well as clear descriptions of what each hand does.

An good example of a TARGET Short in the free section would be Sweet Baby James.

Neil

frybaby

Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:26 pm

Neil, thank you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic