TARGET On Profile Page

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Chasplaya

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 pm

It would be useful if a person was a TARGET Member if an icon could be displayed on their Profile page. Its just that when you go there you don't know one way or the other. SOmetimes good to know before you message them..

BigBear

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
It would be useful if a person was a TARGET Member if an icon could be displayed on their Profile page. Its just that when you go there you don't know one way or the other. SOmetimes good to know before you message them..
Excellent idea!! I thought about that too, it would be nice to know so you don't tell them to look or go somewhere on the site they can't get to!! :cheer:

AndyT

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 pm

And having one on their forum posts isn't helping?

Chasplaya

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:00 pm

AndyT wrote:
And having one on their forum posts isn't helping?
It doesn't help if they have only ever posted in the Groups

AndyT

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:15 pm

I would like to see a different way to tell the difference between members and non-members. Maybe a different color fonts for each of them instead of the bullseye icon? And the different colors would be consistant through the entire site.

Chasplaya

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:28 pm

AndyT wrote:
I would like to see a different way to tell the difference between members and non-members. Maybe a different color fonts for each of them instead of the bullseye icon? And the different colors would be consistant through the entire site.
I kinda like the Bullseye, it shows were on TARGET.. BUt something at least on Profile to indicate member or Non Member would help greatly, whether it be font colour (color for Bear) or icon doesn't matter really.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic