Best Acoustic Site on the Internet

Feel free to get outside the box here.
BigBear

Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:48 pm

goldleaf wrote:
Kreike!! Al, Chas is this what happens when you turn Platnum, I think your playing in the deep water. As far as this being the best Guitar forum on the inernet I just realized it's cause of you guys & gals (got to be PC). Really if I hadn't happened on to TG I would never have started playing again after many years of just going in circles not progressing. TG gives the tools an a lot of cool songs and if you can't learn at least the intermediate ones i'ts cause you aint practicin enough. It's all there with Neil's smiling face and great interpretation of some of my fav songs. Gary

Gary- and most importantly we have a few laughs along the way!!! :lol:

Chasplaya

Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:56 pm

BigBear wrote:
goldleaf wrote:
Kreike!! Al, Chas is this what happens when you turn Platnum, I think your playing in the deep water. As far as this being the best Guitar forum on the inernet I just realized it's cause of you guys & gals (got to be PC). Really if I hadn't happened on to TG I would never have started playing again after many years of just going in circles not progressing. TG gives the tools an a lot of cool songs and if you can't learn at least the intermediate ones i'ts cause you aint practicin enough. It's all there with Neil's smiling face and great interpretation of some of my fav songs. Gary

Gary- and most importantly we have a few laughs along the way!!! :lol:
Very true and even better if the laughs are at Bears expense. I mean Bear is chancing things a bit with Animal rights activists A fur coat and a fur hat!

AndyT

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:58 am

Gary, You've gotta laugh a little along the way or its not worth the trip.
I have it on good authority that Bear is protected by the ASPCA but is actually on the PETA hit list...

goldleaf

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:30 am

No doubt about the humor and laughs. That's probably why I spend a good bit of time on the TG forums. Be pretty boring if we talked about theory all the time. Where can you learn about water buffalo hats or Fez and the importance and meaning. I mean, it keeps me going just to see whats next. Ya'all keep up the good work. Gary

BigBear

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:39 pm

AndyT wrote:
Gary, You've gotta laugh a little along the way or its not worth the trip.
I have it on good authority that Bear is protected by the ASPCA but is actually on the PETA hit list...

Shhhh..... I'm using my new Chas Hat to put the sneak on some unsuspecting salmon! It's my new camoflage, they think I'm a big blue buffalo!!! :lol:

Music Junkie

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Shhhhhhhhhh! Be berry berry quiet, I'm hunting Buffalo............. hahahahahahahaha

:P

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic