Ranking Of Songs On Master Menu

Feel free to get outside the box here.
AndyT

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:35 am

Don't mind Chas Jim. Hes just getting old and thinks everything should've been done yesterday.

Chasplaya

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:53 am

AndyT wrote:
Don't mind Chas Jim. Hes just getting old and thinks everything should've been done yesterday.
Don't mind Andy Matt hes confusing you with Jim now....

AndyT

Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:59 am

RLMBO!! :laugh: :laugh:
SORRY Matt! I guess maybe Chas's age related problems are rubbing off on me!

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:19 am

Trying mate

We just cant do it all in a day if you knwo what I mean..

But we are going to add it soon..
Hey Matt, just to let you know that I am really impressed with what all of you behind the scenes at TG are doing. You are on the ball, fast and know what you are doing. The way you are driving the development of the site is inspiring. So you can have two days, at least for all that! Please pass on my sincere back slapping to all in reach. Chris

BigBear

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 am

Matt- not sure who's responsible for the new Master Menu but it is fantastic!! Very well done guys!! Major improvement and maybe we can put the continual question of song difficulty to bed.

I've never seen a group of people so intent on making something already the best on the web even better! Your commitment to the TARGET program and ability to listen to us members is so unique and very much appreciated! I can't wait for what's upcoming in songs, lessons and all the rest. Plus we get some good laughs along the way!! Should be called Total Therapy not Totally Guitars!

Cheers to you all and thanks!

Rick

AndyT

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 pm

I have to agree. You guys are doing an excellent job. Keep it up!

TGMatt

Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Thx all

Had to send my Ukranian Ganster programmer on 2 weeks leave , he is so exhausted..he has been with me for 6 year snow, Big JIm is doing a stellar job, Neil of course as always is just a joy, but their are others..we added a greek God, Olympus from my other business, and we have Cheryle starting tommorow in service, and we have had cameo roles from a bunch of folk, we also have a few "special guests" coming.

But the main thing the most important thing is getting the quality content coming..and that is what we are working on hardest..

Plus we will be shutting down target soon to new members, as we build the program..so planning that..

and then theirs the elephant in teh room imbetween live concerts, guest appearances, new content, live shows, service, forum, maintence and upgrading this site..and the secret hushs hush stuff we have coming

their is of course the darn new site that will replace this somewhat clunky thing..

Phew..I am so glad I only have 2 other companies I am involved with and 1 consultancy client left, at least this stuff is fun..and you guys make it so...

Cheers

TGNeil

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Hey Matt-

As a long time lurker but 1st time poster, who always meant to get a degree in English, or anything for that matter, I just noticed that teh grammar/syntax police have been taking it easy on you lately so it is time to address a SERIOUS issue. With a little more careful typing, yuo might be able to control teh use of the article teh. I'm not sure their is a way to really correct misuse of teh article itself but their might be some electro-shock therapy available. As much as I love theis lessons, I have trouble with such inattention two important details that drive many of teh faithful up teh proverbial wall. I am sure I will get slammed for such blasphemous comments but I just had to speke my mind. I hope I can still be a mamber of theis great sight.

Anon

TGMatt

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Instant ban...

TGMatt

Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Its teh Sony Keyboard....I swapped laptops...I swear..I have 3 as you know that I travel with..I miss my dual screen Mac, and PC station...

and of course I am highly trained in teh art of touch typing........

NOT

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic