Ranking Of Songs On Master Menu

Feel free to get outside the box here.
TGMatt

Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:20 pm

OK,

All is forgiven... or at most... um... OK... some, as long as you're really doing this on your Mac. I hate to be dealing with folks under Bill's spell who refuse to be enlightened.

Guess Who...

Chasplaya

Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:11 am

Keyboards in Australia are upside down, Matt must be using a normal one and getting ixmed pu

BigBear

Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:39 am

Picking on our favorite Aussie is sort of like taking advantage of the handicapped!!! :lol:

You think us Americans ruined the King's english? Do you hear what the Aussies did to it? ROFL!! :laugh: I won't even mention what the Kiwis did to it!

AndyT

Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:16 am

Mebbe I can need fo tok pidgin den. Yu da kine buggers! Ai you! play'em den strummer boyz.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:02 am

Vrey hpapey to see Neil coinmg out of teh closet as a man wiht a wikced tongue and sahrp wit. These froums aer cuasing sreiuos dislexia in us mbemers. Good jod its pissoble toe raed aynhting as lnog as the frist and lsat ltteres are in palce.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:04 am

..... er Chas and Andy, that wasn't German this time (or Willemesque)... as Bear will have recognised straight up...

AcousticAl

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 am

Neil wrote:
Hey Matt-

As a long time lurker but 1st time poster, who always meant to get a degree in English, or anything for that matter, I just noticed that teh grammar/syntax police have been taking it easy on you lately so it is time to address a SERIOUS issue. With a little more careful typing, yuo might be able to control teh use of the article teh. I'm not sure their is a way to really correct misuse of teh article itself but their might be some electro-shock therapy available. As much as I love theis lessons, I have trouble with such inattention two important details that drive many of teh faithful up teh proverbial wall. I am sure I will get slammed for such blasphemous comments but I just had to speke my mind. I hope I can still be a mamber of theis great sight.

Anon

Welcome to the forum, Neil.. we're glad to have you! Please take a moment to introduce yourself in our 'Pleeze itorduce yurself thred.'

(and a karma point for starting my day out with a laugh!)

neverfoundthetime

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:57 am

Al...... don't encourage him¨If Neil becomes a TG Muppet, God help us all!

neverfoundthetime

Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:58 am

....we gotta get a Poobah hat on him! Your job AL.....

Chasplaya

Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:23 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
..... er Chas and Andy, that wasn't German this time (or Willemesque)... as Bear will have recognised straight up...
I knew that its Aussie!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic