Where it's at!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
AndyT

Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:07 am

I gave up 3 other memberships to make sure I could swing TG. So now I just have to create a few more hours in the day so I can get in more practice.

AndyT

Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:01 pm

I really have enjoyed my TG experience.I have been a target member from about 2 minuets after it was offered. During my time here I have had a few technical problems but I got to tell you they were always fixed right away. I have nothing but good things to say about everyone at TG.
The good lord willing, I will be here for a long time to come.

Thanks
Mike

goldleaf

Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm on board with ya'll. TG gave me a jumpstart after having a dead battery for almost 30 years. Now I'm close to putting up a video and it is all due to Neil, Matt and all the support from the guys and gals on TG. A really tight knit group from a unique website. It took me about 20 minutes to decide to join so I'm locked in at $20 a month, and I'm holding Neil to it. I even bought 2 of his recordings, they are awsome. TG has a method that is flexible and allows me to practice 24/7 with a time out here and there mostly for improvements. Think I can get a lifetime membership???? Gary

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic