Where it's at!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
neverfoundthetime

Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Totally Guitars is not only an unbeatable teaching site for guitar players but also a meeting point for anyone anywhere in the world to chat on forums, exchange valuable knowledge (on or off topic) and post your own videos for peer review and encouragement. Neil Hogan is a gem, a wonderfully gifted teacher and guitar player with a winning personality and great sense of humour. I have learned more here in one month than I have in my previous playing life. For less than the price of 4 Starbuck's coffees! Driven by Matt Williams (an intrepid Aussie entrepreneur), TG is developing and expanding it's content and value literally daily! There isn't a community like it anywhere on the web. The members are a riot and totally supportive of each other. It's really Totally Supportive Totally Guitars!
To borrow from the era it's music springs from: IT'S WHERE ITS AT!

TARGET MEMBER: NEVERFOUNDTHETIME

BigBear

Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:26 pm

NO! You can't have a free lifetime membership to TARGET lol! Where are you, in Zermatt breathing the thin air!!

Good, sincere post! It almost brought a tear to my eye knowing what a wonderful person I am !! :lol:

NKenny

Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

I enjoy every aspect of Totally guitars and the Target program. Learning how to play guitar is the main thing, but the way Neil presents the lessons with information and theory about the song is most interesting. It is great to find someone like Neil who loves the guitar, is so talented,personable and most of all is the best teacher. My only regret is that I was not able to meet Neil in person many years ago to take lessons.
Matt and every one else at the site do a wonderful job with making the Totally guitar site number one. The forum and its members are always right there to help with any questions that come up. It makes me feel so good to be talking with people who all have a common interest LOVE THE GUITAR.

Kenny

neverfoundthetime

Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:05 am

NO! You can't have a free lifetime membership to TARGET lol! Where are you, in Zermatt breathing the thin air!!
Good, sincere post! It almost brought a tear to my eye knowing what a wonderful person I am !!
Not been to Zermatt yet (shame on me!) and although the air was thin this weekend, Yep, I meant exactly people like (and certainly including) yourself Bear, my friend.
Do you think I have a shot at that life membership now.....:woohoo:

willem

Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Totally Guitars is not only an unbeatable teaching site for guitar players but also a meeting point for anyone anywhere in the world to chat on forums, exchange valuable knowledge (on or off topic) and post your own videos for peer review and encouragement. Neil Hogan is a gem, a wonderfully gifted teacher and guitar player with a winning personality and great sense of humour. I have learned more here in one month than I have in my previous playing life. For less than the price of 4 Starbuck's coffees! Driven by Matt Williams (an intrepid Aussie entrepreneur), TG is developing and expanding it's content and value literally daily! There isn't a community like it anywhere on the web. The members are a riot and totally supportive of each other. It's really Totally Supportive Totally Guitars!
To borrow from the era it's music springs from: IT'S WHERE IT'S AT!

TARGET MEMBER: NEVERFOUNDTHETIME

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEEEEEE,and i realy let a tear,soooooooo trueeeee!!treu

haoli25

Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:12 am

Totally guitars is DisneyWorld for guitar players, a little bit of everything. TARGET is the E-TICKET!

Chasplaya

Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:56 am

Totallyguitars is nirvana for guitarists, it is the quintessential site for all levels of player. The camraderie that can be found on the Forums is second to none. Neil Hogan is a master of andragogy using a process of engaging adult students with a structured learning experience.

My level of playing has increased significantly with Neils expert tuition, as such I would have no hesitation in recommending this unique guitar site to anyone desirous of either learning or looking for the finer points of guitar playing.

BigBear

Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:09 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Totallyguitars is nirvana for guitarists, it is the quintessential site for all levels of player. The camraderie that can be found on the Forums is second to none. Neil Hogan is a master of andragogy using a process of engaging adult students with a structured learning experience.

My level of playing has increased significantly with Neils expert tuition, as such I would have no hesitation in recommending this unique guitar site to anyone desirous of either learning or looking for the finer points of guitar playing.

I'm right there with you buddy! I've never seen another internet resource at this quality level. It has truly re-energized my passion for this wonderful instrument. I thought my learning was over because all the instructional DVD's and hundreds of songbooks hadn't had much impact. In just a few months my playing, and especailly my confidence, has skyrocketed. Not quite ready to post a vid but getting closer!

All the great people on this forum are just the gravy. When my fingers are tired I just drop over to the forum and check on what everyone else is doing. It's becoming an important part of my day! Go figure!

If Neil or Matt ever needs a testimonial I'm there! :cheer:

RicksPick

Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:13 am

Too True BB
I Hear where your coming from, awesome man.

Quote: If Neil or Matt ever needs a testimonial I'm there!

Not sure I'm ready to give up body parts yet though.

:laugh:

RicksPick

BigBear

Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:20 am

RicksPick wrote:
Too True BB
I Hear where your coming from, awesome man.

Not sure I'm ready to give up body parts yet though.

:laugh:

RicksPick

My wife and I just had the "can we cut out this $20 for this Totally Guitars thing?" I gave her a very adamant, "TG is off limits!" It's that important to me! lol! :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic