You want Neil to Teach you your requested song ???

Feel free to get outside the box here.
TGMatt

Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:10 pm

So here is the deal ...

Within reason , and Neil will have the last say on what is possible..

Here is your chance ....

To have Neil create a lesson , from your choice (and within reason) ....

Submit a video testimonial to the student channel...

At the end of every month (yep we will run it every month) Neil and I will pick the winner, and that winner will submit the song they want turned into a lesson..

Rules......

Anyone including non-target members can enter...(if yoi have a video let us know and we will arrange for that to go up)

Non Target members will recieve a 3 month trial of Target...

We want them to be heart felt, ie real...say what you feel, they can be specific (like I learnt a c chord thanks to TG) to I was able to play a song to my future wife and it convinced her to say yes..and everything imbetween, ....just be nice...sort of.. ; )

Thats all for now...

willem

Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:25 pm

TGMatt wrote:
So here is the deal ...

Within reason , and Neil will have the last say on what is possible..

Here is your chance ....

To have Neil create a lesson , from your choice (and within reason) ....

Submit a video testimonial to the student channel...

At the end of every month (yep we will run it every month) Neil and I will pick the winner, and that winner will submit the song they want turned into a lesson..

Rules......

Anyone including non-target members can enter...(if yoi have a video let us know and we will arrange for that to go up)

Non Target members will recieve a 3 month trial of Target...

We want them to be heart felt, ie real...say what you feel, they can be specific (like I learnt a c chord thanks to TG) to I was able to play a song to my future wife and it convinced her to say yes..and everything imbetween, ....just be nice...sort of.. ; )

Thats all for now...
Yes,,,hey guy's and girls we learned a lot here isn't it????

michelew

Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:57 pm

Willem - Absolutely!!! But, I just used up a heap of adrenaline posting a video, so it might take me a little while to recharge. Willem you jump first ... and we'll (at least I'll) cheer.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic