Neil Hogan is the greatest!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
fosterch5

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 pm

I took guitar lessons from Neil in the early - mid eighties ... he's awesome.
Thanks Neil ... still jammin' today. I performed at a festival last Saturday (a song I wrote the same day).

Neil -- If you're reading this, this is Chris Foster, I want to tell you that I just got married! Two months ago -- she's wonderful.

Thanks for everything.

Music Junkie

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Chris:

Congratulations on the marriage! Also glad to hear that you were lucky enough to take lessons with Neil in the past. Keep on rockin', and enjoy the married life.

MJ

terrynewton

Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:51 pm

fosterch5 wrote:
I took guitar lessons from Neil in the early - mid eighties ... he's awesome.
Thanks Neil ... still jammin' today. I performed at a festival last Saturday (a song I wrote the same day).

Neil -- If you're reading this, this is Chris Foster, I want to tell you that I just got married! Two months ago -- she's wonderful.

Thanks for everything.
Welcome Chris. It looks like we are coming to learn what you already know about Neil. And Congratulations from Sacramento. B)

neverfoundthetime

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:07 pm

I knew Neil is the best guitar teacher out there.... but I didn't know he could organise a lovely wife too. I want one, I'm a member and my names Chris too! ;-)

But seriously Chris, congratulations on your lovely wife and welcome to TG and the forums. If it was your guitar playing that won you your wife, Neil needs to be charging more!

haoli25

Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Be careful what you wish for Chris! lol I am still enjoying the peace and quiet of being rid of mine. Poor thing, she was never the same after the house fell on her sister in OZ. :laugh:

Bill

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:34 am

Welcome to TG Chris Foster, congrats on the marriage. Good luck and best wishes from Chas in NZ

BigBear

Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:31 am

haoli25 wrote:
Be careful what you wish for Chris! lol I am still enjoying the peace and quiet of being rid of mine. Poor thing, she was never the same after the house fell on her sister in OZ. :laugh:

Bill

OMG! You've done it again!! I'm still laughing! Have you considered a career in comedy? :silly:

AndyT

Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 am

Bill, Just for that, Glenda's not going to be able to make it this weekend...

Well done Chris! Congrats on finding that special one! You are so right. Neil is a truly great guitar teacher and I for one feel very lucky to have landed in Target. Now if I could just get rid of all the professional players so Neil could give me some one-on-one lessons....

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:44 am

I know I know this is off topic but you gents (Chris and possibly Bill) there are a lot of eligible TG members of the opposite gender on here around the globe with things in common start up a new thread or use the PM function Neil is awesome but I don't believe he is a matchmaker lol. Failing that I have a few eligible friends in NZ lol...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic