An electric guitar section... Now we really are totally guitars

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Rod

Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:44 pm

I suggested this months ago just chancing my arm. This is a very welcome addition to totally guitars. I play both electric & acoustic a lot and i reilly hope you develop this part of the site. And it doesnt cut into Neils time as you drafted in a new instructor Ajay. Keep it up guys love what you doing.

Rod...

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:20 pm

Must say, I've never play an e-guitar but I liked what I saw there with Ajay. great innovation!

Chasplaya

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:32 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Must say, I've never play an e-guitar but I liked what I saw there with Ajay. great innovation!
If wanna play the blues you gotta pay your dues and get an Electric man.

BigBear

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
If wanna play the blues you gotta pay your dues and get an Electric man.

Spoken like a Kiwi- Scotsman- Delta bluesman!! You sure you live in Kiwiland?

Long live the blues!! :cheer:

goldleaf

Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:48 pm

I'm ready, got my e-guitar and my 30W Cube amp that makes all kinds of wild sounds now I just need my back up studio set up or an 8 track or a way to back up what we learn on our new lessons so I can jam on lead. Got to say I think my wife was pleased when my interest turned from e/guitar and amps to TG and Neils songs, I'll just have to do both, the electric when she's gone or outside and acoustic the rest of the time. I know Stevie Ray's gotta be comin soon, that's my first request, "Tight Rope" Gary

stratman3

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Oh yes!! Goldleaf, SRV.

"Texas Flood" and "The Sky is Crying",to name a few more. The blues on electric,Yes this will be Totally Guitars. My Strat has been feeling so neglected lately.
B)

goldleaf

Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:50 pm

I'm with SRV & Texas Flood. Gary

Music Junkie

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:18 pm

Hey Everyone! Looks like we are all very excited about this. Should be a great add to the site. Look forward to learning from Ajay and chatting with all of you about the electric side.

I am excited that Ajay is a fan of John Petrucci. John is an amazing player, and would love to be able to play anything of his someday......

Sweet........

MJ

captainkdp

Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:24 pm

All I had ever played was electric guitars. I didn't get my first acoustic until just this week. I've been playing TG songs with one of my hollow bodies. I'm looking forward to more electric lessons.

Mike

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic