Things We'd Like To See On The Site

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Chasplaya

Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 pm

I have noted that this topic crops up all over the Forum and thought hey TG wants to hear from us as has been said many a time. So I thought if we had one place for suggestions that might make it easier for them to track. Now obviously an understanding that not everything will be included, but at least an opportunity to put forward ideas in one place. I would also suggest if you see something on another site not to post the link but just describe what it is you want. TG admin can always PM you for a link to have a look if they think your idea is worthy of consideration.

So... Matt has mentioned a resource page, cool idea, but what is it we are looking for on a resource page?

Some of my ideas to get the ball rolling (they may have been said but hey!)

Metronome,

Tuner,

Chart of the notes on the neck,

Guitar stringing methods.

In addition to ideas show your support for an idea to give it some weight.

Chas

PS for easy reference select this thread as one of your Favourites so you can get back to it easily. Thats the orange button at the foot of the post! Then easy to find as it appears in My Categories Tab thereafter.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Metronome, Tuner, Chart of the notes on the neck are top of my list
... followed by a hand that extends out of the screen to slap my thumb every time it sticks out on an F chord!

TGMatt

Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Hey guys thx fo rstarting this

We actually have a thread

"if this were the perfect site.."

Most of this basic stuff is covered and were working on it..so perhaps a summary of thsi thread is in order and we just bump that one and Ill freeze this one guys so it doesnt continue on..

Cheers Chas

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/24- ... fect-site-

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic