Curious about MY PROFILE info

Feel free to get outside the box here.
dennisg

Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:56 pm

Info on the MY PROFILE page says that I've somehow engaged in 7 activities. Assuming that none of them were subversive, how exactly did I manage that? What are the activities it says I participated in? And how did I earn points?

Inquiring minds ...

- Dennis (in Seattle) Image

quincy451

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:14 pm

dennisg wrote:
Info on the MY PROFILE page says that I've somehow engaged in 7 activities. Assuming that none of them were subversive, how exactly did I manage that? What are the activities it says I participated in? And how did I earn points?

Inquiring minds ...

I have had and asked the same questions...no response.

Good Luck.

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:24 pm

quincy451 wrote:
dennisg wrote:

Inquiring minds ...

I have had and asked the same questions...no response.

Good Luck.
Asked myself, and got tidbits of info..... Activities are things like joining groups and such, but not sure how one goes about earning points.

Hopefully someone with some solid info will happen upon us here in the dark.....lol

MJ

TGJIM

Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Hi Everyone,

We are working on a "how to" series for a few things on the site. We will start with the basics and work our way up. So we will get everything answered in due time. Just been really busy in the background as Matt has hinted at.

Thanks,
Big Jim

Music Junkie

Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:17 pm

TGJIM wrote:
Hi Everyone,

We are working on a "how to" series for a few things on the site. We will start with the basics and work our way up. So we will get everything answered in due time. Just been really busy in the background as Matt has hinted at.

Thanks,
Big Jim
Jim:

No worries, curiosity just got the best of me. Thanks for responding though, it is nice to know you guys catch all of this banter.

MJ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic