Neil's Comments on Student Videos

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Hydroman52

Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:53 pm

I've been browsing the student videos and notice that I can post a comment and view others comments. No problems there. But, I have noticed that after the video is finished playing, related YouTube shortcuts pop up, and, occasionally, video critiques from Neil about the student's posted video show up. I have watched a few of these and they are a great help, however, they are difficult to find. Now I am wondering if these are private and only to be viewed by the student. I would think that, if the song is public, Neil's comment would be public as it would help many others and avoid a lot of redundant questions on technique. If Neil's comments are meant for the entire community, perhaps it would be a good idea to include a link to his comments in the same window as the student's video.

Of course, maybe there is an easy way to find this connection and I am missing it. Or, have I stumbled upon something that I shouldn't be watching, in which case, I will be a gentleman and stop. Can someone set me straight? Any hints/ideas?

Thanks,
Hydroman52

RicksPick

Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi Hydroman

Welcome

You are correct these are public and Neils reply's are slipped in after the original video for everyone to see
Then we all benefit.
I would guess that in total there are approx 6-7 reply's(?)
Neil has been very busy lately so no recent ones, guess that will change when there is time.

RicksPick

jayswett

Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:05 pm

The easiest way to see all of the student videos, as well as Neil's responses, is to go to the TargetStudentReviews channel on youtube. To do this, use the youtube search function for targetstudentreviews.

Hydroman52

Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Hey, thanks for the help, guys. I can see that the videos are listed in a couple of different places, and I was looking in the wrong one. The youTube suggestion works great. Just what I needed.

Thanks again,
Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic