Individual feedback/Stuck

Feel free to get outside the box here.
MarkM

Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:49 pm

First off Awesome site. I've been here since it started and I can say without a doubt that I am twice the guitar player today than I was a year ago. Not sure if we can get this addressed today on the Live Stream as I'm sure we'll be doing plenty of Christmas song work, but I'm in a place now where I'm playing pretty much the same songs and sticking to what I'm comfortable with. There is still much needed improvement as I'm sure that will always be the case. I have not posted any of my recordings in the past but will be doing so very shortly as I just got a new HD camcorder. I guess what I'm looking for is that bit of one on one feedback/lesson that I thought we would be getting at this sites inception. Don't get me wrong. I really do think this site is amazing!! I could be all wrong and there is a forum for this already on the site that I just haven't found. As stated earlier I know where I need to improve but would like some "direction" on how to get there based on what Neil sees in my ability or lack there of. Can we discuss today if or when we can see some individual training? I completely understand that there is a great amount of people here on the site and that individual attention will be few and far between but it would be nice to see some individual lesson plans that we can aspire to and then get feedback over time as to how we are progressing. Apart from that, Happy Holidays from NH. It just started to snow. Got to get the outside lights up and then I'll be back for the Live Show!!!!

Mark