Karma Points

Feel free to get outside the box here.
frybaby

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Probably explained before,searched "Karma" but no help. Thus the question. Could I please have an explanation of the Karma Points
Who awards then?
What do they represent/singnify?
When are they awarded.
Can I cash them in for pizza?

heyjoe

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:13 pm

hi frybaby

sorry to say, there is no point to these points, they have no significance at all, anyone can award them, anonymously, or you can tell them, and unfortunately, you cant cash them in for pizza.

Joe

TGMatt

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Here is my quickly written response to a blog post on the subject..When I can get rid of it I will be..

"written by TGMatt, December 10, 2009
The karma system is just a complete waste of time..meaningless drivel that just happens to be part of the install for community...its serves no purpose...and their is no way to make it non-anonymous..but it is costly and time consuming for us to remove it, in fact it may not even be possible without significant issues..frankly for now were stuck with it, if I could turn it off tomorrow I would..I have 1 karma point...someone took me down a ton, and I rarely get them as I'm not the guru guitar player..and sometimes I have to play bad cop..so I am an easy target..

At the end of the day..until I can get to this at the expense of something else were stuck with it..unfortunately..I would suggest to anyone who is on wither side of the karma debate to revisit the idea that it is meaningless..so whether your taking them away or your upset about having them taken away, know that this site and the community mean a lot more than this
(not long for this earth) system..

It is always easy to spot people who contribute....it is always also easy to spot people who want to be negative..once Karma goes, their will be one less way for people to hide..and I will simply boot them...don't care who they are, you bring grief here..you attack me personally, TG, Neil or any member and your gone..simple..
"
People say its a democracy ...it's not..I simply wont allow people to say anything they want if its derogatory towards us TG or people on TG...you have other places for that..this is a place for fun, frivolity, passion, and music...anything else belongs elsewhere...

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:37 pm

We DON'T get pizza for karma points....awwww man!

TGMatt

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:43 pm

And now Karma is officially dead... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Finally ............

No more karma discussions...no more hiding behind rocks some of ya..

back to being friendly or else.... :angry:

TGMatt

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:45 pm

And my final word..

Its dead..no more...

TGMatt

Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:46 pm

TGMatt

TGMatt

TGMatt