Membership Question

Feel free to get outside the box here.
frybaby

Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:02 pm

Just finished watching the TG live video. Good way as any to spend a Christmas. It was mentioned that monthly membership will be canceled. I a bit confused. Happens a lot once I passed 50. Are we talking here that you will no longer to join up for a specified number of month. Also I think I heard reference to the fact that the Target membership pricing will change. Does the same deadline apply to gaining membership at 20 buck a month?

Love
Frybaby

AndyT

Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Fry,

The monthly memberships will keep on going at the current price IF you are already signed up. Other wise, the club is closed to new members for now. Later on they plan on having it open back up for new members but at a higher price.

TGMatt

Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Thx Andy for chipping in

I wouldn't hold your breath for us ever opening it uup to monthly members again..it is at this point extremely unlikely....It is why we urged people to stay in if they liked it, or make sure they joined by the deadline.

I have see you around the forums and site since early on and so I would be prepared to honor the old 6 or 12 month pricing for you if you want to join...just not monthly..so that would be a savings for you..

If you want to do that just put a ticket into support and reference my comment here in the forum to support and they will take care of you

Cheers

frybaby

Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 am

Matt thank you very much for the offer. Very kind of you. The open Target video was very informative, and moved me close to member ship, I agreed with you on the point about budgeting to squeeze out 20 dollars for membership. Iam sure I could do it with not much sacrifice. Certainly worth it for any serious guitar player trying to improve and have contact with some fine folks who have a real love for the guitar. The only reason I refrain is the clunker of a computer and crapy internet connection. We are upgrading to ATT U-verse soon and saving for an Laptop. I am sure the new price will be reasonable. Hopefully a member soon. I have enjoyed Looking foward to some of the new features.
Hope your guitar playing continues to improve as you take advantage of the site,like all the rest of us. All the best for the new year.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic