Can it get any better?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
AndyT

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Well, I really wanted to wait and shoot a video that features the newest member of my 'Gig-Rig'. LOL But I'm just too excited and really need to again go back and say THANK YOU to Dennis, Reiver, Matt and all the gang at TG. You have put a tear in my eye.

Arriving today, safe and sound is a (almost) Brand New Behringer Ultracoustic AT-108 Amplifier. It weighed in at a feathery 11 lbs 3 oz. (not counting carton and plenty of super cushy bubble wrap)

Hooked it up and plugged Gracie in. Oh boy what mellow purity wafted through the house. At least until I hear my wife and granddaughter talking "Oh boy. Papa's got a new toy!" LMBO

Thank you again for having the contest Dennis, and Thanks again Reiver for passing on your well deserved prize.

(Picture of the bouncing baby follows) :lol: Image

reiver

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Awwww.......he's got your nose. :laugh:

Enjoy!

r

Music Junkie

Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:17 pm

Congrats Andy! You are a fine man, and deserve the friendly gesture. I must say that Dennis and reiver are pretty darn fine dudes as well for their generosity.

The answer to your question Andy, is "No - it don't get any better than this". This place never ceases to amaze me. Always someone willing to help out a friend.

Cheers to all of you.

MJ

BigBear

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:58 am

Andy- don't forget to feed it some poi occasionally! :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic