New Member question

Feel free to get outside the box here.
robw95

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:29 am

Hi, I joined TARGET a few weeks ago and have been enjoying it. I am a little confused about the content of some of the 'Complete Free lessons'. I wanted to learn 'Hey there Delilah' and located it under the 'Complete Free Lessons' but it appears that the lesson does not start at the beginning. Specifically, the first two chords are 'D' and 'F minor' and the first thing that Neil says is 'Hopefully, you've got the 'D' and F Minor chords down now let's learn the rest of the chords'.

Am I missing something? Where would the complete lesson be located as I don't see it in the TARGET section. Seems like there is another part to it somewhere that starts from the beginning of the song.

Here is the video that I am talking about:
http://www.totallyguitars.com/complete- ... re-delilah

Thanks. Rob

BigBear

Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:32 am

Hey Rob, welcome to the program! We're really glad to have you with us! Could I ask you to go over to the Please Introduce Yourself thread, start a new thread, and tell us a little about yourself? Where you live, how old you are, your musical tastes, what level player you consider yourself, that kind of thing. We've all done it and it's painless! We're a very close knit community and we all really enjoy getting to know each other.

Now to your question. I think what you are seeing is a continuation of a very brief tidbit that Neil posted on YouTube. Often he posts just the very first part of a song and then posts more info later.

And candidly, some of the free lessons are not as complete as the TARGET lessons are. Membership does have its privileges!

I hope you enjoy all the great content on this site and the really great people. If we can ever help you out just let us know!

Cheers! :cheer:

Music Junkie

Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 am

Ditto to what Bear said.

You might want to go to the official request thread for 2000-2010 and make a request for the entire lesson...... I would enjoy that one as well......

MJ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic