Site Navigation

Feel free to get outside the box here.
deuce01

Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Is it possible to have a section called Whats New? For the Target Members especially. As this site grows i would like to spend less time searching thru the menus and just go to whats new. There are days when i don't get to the site at all and then there are days when i dont have much time. The Master Menu is ok...but it is getting large. This is probably a stretch but a user customizable Menu would be great.
Also are there any plans on Target Members signing in and have a home page for Target members and not the current one that has all the signup and trial information?

Thanks...just askin questions.

Pat

TGMatt

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Check the master menu ..last 20 lessons is in the middle column..

If you set your home page to Community or Forum and set your cookies to remember you, then that solves the home page issue..

The rest is on the list for projects

You will find that the big site fixes are coming first then the rest will play out , with a focus on content first this year..

deuce01

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 pm

ok so i expected to see Linus and Lucy in the Master Menu last 20 lessons....but it isnt there. Not sure if this is a mistake or if it should be there.

Thanks

haoli25

Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:35 pm

I don't think it has been added to the Master Menu yet, but it is listed under TARGET songs. Try this;

http://www.totallyguitars.com/target-so ... s-and-lucy

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic