iPhone App?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
d_dog

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:01 am

Any chance we'll ever see an iPhone app? I haven't thought it through completely yet, but I could envision having the opportunity to view all of the TARGET lessons on my iPhone so that I can learn and enjoy them on the go. Maybe even access to the Forums some how? It's the cool hip thing to do now you know B) But seriously, I think it would be absolutely fantastic to be able to access this content on my iPhone. I'm sure it could even be possible figure out a way use the iPhone's built in ability to upload videos to YouTube and automatically dump the appropriate information into the app and post your video to the Song Review Form. Cool! This kind of exposure could open up a whole new audience. Then again, I kind a like the close knit kind welcoming audience we have now, maybe this wouldn't be such a great idea, ok scratch that! ;) Image

TGMatt

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:07 am

Its on the list has been for 6 months..as a day one buyer of an iphone and current owner of 3g , (most of my spelling issues I blame on my iphone keyboard) , trouble is a very very small percentage of folk have an iphone, would use this app..and would give us here at Tg what we need, over other priorities ...bit keep your eyes open mate and the ideas you have to me in PM

Cheers

Music Junkie

Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:56 pm

As a current owner of an IPhone, that would be SWEET!!!!!!! Glad it is on your list Matt. I know it has to make sense for other reasons, but the idea is pretty cool!

MJ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic