Thank You TG!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
ncsurfer

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:24 am

I've only been a member for a short time and I wanted to tell all of you at TG how extraordinary this site is. Of course, my guitar playing has improved enormously, but the comradery and helpfulness of the members is truly inspiring. I no longer feel alone when practicing and appreciate all your efforts at being friendly and welcoming.

I reflected back on the last few months and just realized I haven't surfed in looong time. Whenever I have free time now I pick up the guitar instead of squeezing into a wetsuit, or anything else for that matter...and I'm quite happy about it...who knew? Time to get a new avatar.

Keep up the good work, I am addicted and loving every minute of it!

Mark

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:46 am

...same here! I don't surf the net any more either.... just come straight here and plug in to TG.

prawnpig

Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:37 am

It took me awhile to get into the community spirt here at tg would just log in and watch the vids. But decided it was time to get involved and it is turning out to be a great decision, very friendly helpful people,
This is now my first stop when i sign in and I stay here most of the day,
Love this site just a great community.

hasben

Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:38 am

Same experience here... I consider this site my personal coffee shop. I come in first thing in the morning to catch up on the latest news, chat with my friends, and spread some tall tales.... The good thing is that I don't have to pay $5.00 for a cup of coffee! (that's 7.50 euros to some of you)
Fred

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic