smilguitar New Acoustic Songs !

Feel free to get outside the box here.
hasben

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:44 am

HOLY COW, Smil! Can I be your agent? I don't really know what a agent does, but I will learn. You certainly have your part of the bargain ready to go. You have been playing only 3-4 years?????? Incredible!

Fred from Muskogee Oklahoma, contact me, the contract is in the mail :laugh:

Also, will you marry my daughter? :woohoo: :woohoo: (That is a good thing)

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:08 pm

Kid's that good that your marrying off your daughter eh Fred?

willem

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:12 pm

hasben wrote:
HOLY COW, Smil! Can I be your agent? I don't really know what a agent does, but I will learn. You certainly have your part of the bargain ready to go. You have been playing only 3-4 years?????? Incredible!

Fred from Muskogee Oklahoma, contact me, the contract is in the mail :laugh:

Also, will you marry my daughter? :woohoo: :woohoo: (That is a good thing)
who needs a agent,, you need Andy to Marry...

smilguitar

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:28 pm

Whooaa! :woohoo: Thanks a lot for all your comments !! :)

Willem -Thank you !! I never hear about Neif Hogan, I've see videos of him last hour and it's good ! It's like Fingerstyle on a classical guitar ;)

neverfoundthetime -Thank you so much !! I'm french, I'm 20, and I play for 3-4 years now. I try to promote my music and I wish one day, can go to Canada and playing guitar ! ;) I will introduce myself right now ! :)

Catman & dekotaj - WoW !! Thanks !! :silly:

hasben - Thanks Fred !!! Really appreciate :laugh: I wait the contract :P Thanks for the marriage but my girlfriend say : No!:lol:

Thanks again for all your comments ! Really really appreciate :woohoo:

Moondog

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:43 pm

Great job

Mike

smilguitar

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks MoonDog !

hasben

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:38 pm

hasben - Thanks Fred !!! Really appreciate :laugh: I wait the contract :P Thanks for the marriage but my girlfriend say : No!:lol:

Thanks again for all your comments ! Really really appreciate :woohoo:[/quote]

Smil, do you know the song "Have a Cigar" by Pink Floyd? If not, good. :laugh: The (new) contract is in the mail. :laugh:
Sorry, young man, I am having some fun at your expense, and I mean no harm. If you are not fluent in English, especially american engish, some of the humor (humour) is probably lost on ya. Again, not laughing at you, but, WITH you. However, you do have a great talent and if I were your age I would let nothing stand in my way of "music" being my life. Let me repeat: NOTHING. That said, if you and your girl should ever break up.... I have a daughter...
Fred from Muskogee

TGMatt

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:51 pm

smilguitar wrote:
Hi everyone ! :cheer:

I play acoustic guitar for soon 3-4 years. Having learn some songs, I wanted to put on internet my "covers" as well as my "compositions" to have a return (positive or not) :blush:
I listen to Andy Mckee, Antoine Dufour and Tommy Emmanuel who are, for me, exceptional artists. They have each a style different and an approach of the guitar which opens infinite possibilities :woohoo: !
So I hope you'll like it ! :silly:

Please leave your comments !
Thanks !!

Welcome to TG

After some discussion we decided to remove your videos ...

You are a wonderful player and you are welcome here..

But your first post to your channel to promote yourself is not how we do things around here..

We have some features coming that will enable participation this way , but for now , them's the rules...I hope you understand...I would like you to feel welcome, and judging bby your talent you could contribute a ton to the community and those of us who are yet to experience your talent..

I would love to see you jump in and share some stuff here in the community, when we have our new promotion side worked out for artists I will be sure to contact you..in the meantime if you have any further questions feel free to Private message me

Once again welcome..looking forward to your contributions

CHeers

KennyF

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:31 pm

TGMatt wrote:
But your first post to your channel to promote yourself is not how we do things around here..
Posting your own youtube performance videos is not allowed? Really? :unsure:

Okay... :dry:

I thought that they were pretty good myself. B)

TGMatt

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:01 pm

kennyf wrote:
TGMatt wrote:
Posting your own youtube performance videos is not allowed? Really? :unsure:

Okay... :dry:

I thought that they were pretty good myself. B)
That is not what I said or meant..

Let me make this really really clear

The performances are superb...Don't mix what I said here..

His intentions were to get attention to his music (which is great) but also to promote himself...

He does not check with us first ( a courtesy that anyone should extend)

This was his first post..No other contributions...just hey look at me..

And we have plans for this which I have made clear and extended to him and anyone else to discuss..

We have made this point over and over and over...

If you post a performance of yourself in the student channel that is great and we encourage it...

So be really really clear ....

This is the way we do things here...and one of the reasons this place is becoming a great community, because their is a method to the madness..

And again I extend a huge welcome to his obvious talent..and look forward to him building a relationship with us and the community..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic