smilguitar New Acoustic Songs !

Feel free to get outside the box here.
hasben

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:17 pm

So now Matt plays the AGE card! (I really don't know what that means, but I heard it on TV, our (US) exclusive means of communication)
AARP, AARP, AARP... every body's gonna whack ya with someting Matt. Shield yer loins, Mate. :laugh:

TGMatt

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:55 pm

hasben wrote:
So now Matt plays the AGE card! (I really don't know what that means, but I heard it on TV, our (US) exclusive means of communication)
AARP, AARP, AARP... every body's gonna whack ya with someting Matt. Shield yer loins, Mate. :laugh:
Everybody keeps dribbling on about how old they are "us old guys this , us old guys that"..thought I would try and make you all feel a little better..I met a 60 yr old yesterday who is like a 35 yr old in mind and spirit and body and even looks, so I truly think it is an illusion at best (age that is)

AndyT

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Moses did not hit his stride till he was 80. My 47 is still just a kid in comparison!

Chasplaya

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Good looks and age are in the eye of the beerholder...

hasben

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Thanks Matt, I feel at least a year younger now. Which is to say: Not much. Now as to "dribbling"... well, just wait, mate

johnrfeeney

Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:36 pm

interesting

i never got to see the video but i thought as i read the new thread that this is someone who is promoting
the whole feel is very different from people who are trying to learn and are a part of the program as developed by Neil and the staff

i think they are correct

it is a wonderful environment but it's not a nonprofit organization and it involves a lot of effort and money to keep something like this going

u tube is the perfect site for putting up what you have done and asking for input

heck - who of us hasn't watched hundreds if not thousands of videos like this

feel bad that the staff has to justify themselves gut that i guess is human nature

smilguitar

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:18 am

Hey everyone !

I read your message TGMatt. Thanks for your suppport. I'm not very "happy" about your decision but the rules are the rules. I totally agree with that. You're right, I try to promote my music,my playing, but I don't sell anything :dry: . I don't have CD or DVD about me.

And you're right again, this post is the first on this forum, but how many post or contribution I need to do for post a video ? I know, on forums some people send their links and didn't come back so I understand what you say but I'm not like that. I'm not angry at all :cheer: , I'm agree with the rules on this forum :P and I really understand your "philosophy" about the forum. You got great ideas for it. The rules are the rules and anyone must follow it.

Thanks again for your message because you take time for writing it and your support is very appreciate. You say : "when we have our new promotion side worked out for artists I will be sure to contact you" Thanks! With great pleasure ;)

Thanks for all your support guys and girls! I'm very glad to read your message and I really appreciate !

All the best,
Brice. :)

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:15 am

You're cool Brice, I really wish you success with your playing and I hope you stay with us at TG.

willem

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:36 am

Brice,much sucses,,,, i wonder,, i believe you can put your video's on your profile,,,, orrrrrrr ''m i wrong???

KennyF

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:49 am

TGMatt wrote:
Kenny

Respectfully (something you have not shown me)

I am not going NUTS nor do I need to take a deep breath...

This community and website is being nurtured...by myself and the the TG team and some truly great people who understand the general direction we are heading...my response was clear , I think free of major grammatical errors, and possibly spelling...

I think I articulated the response well, and this not new news...some of you may not understand or plainly just disagree..but their (there) are a million guitar sites you can post links in...and do whatever the hell you want...we and I specifically want to take this site in a different direction for the good of the members..and ultimately all of us (yes that includes the business)..

(a) this is not my first rodeo
(b) no-one has attempted to what we want to do long term
(c) This place is different because of how we do stuff

I would rather have a smaller group of folk who care truly care about each other, and for the good of the environment (ie don't piss in the pool you swim in), than a million folk just posting what effectively is self promotion, spam or whatever they please ..

And frankly I just do not care one whiff if you don't agree...I just do not care .... we will continue to build what we think is a great place with a certain set of rules...some of which may change and be modified..(likely)

For now these are the boundaries....like em or not they are what they are...

So no I am not going NUTS nor do I need to take a yoga class...
Matt,

Seriously... Calm down!

Look... I really like Neil Hogan. In my humble opinion, he seems like an exceptionally nice person, with a wonderful teaching style. The material sells itself.

Respect? You're joking, right? Issues with respect are typically filed under the category of; "Things a sociopath might complain about".

C'mon man... Grow up a little and start acting more like an adult and less like a spoiled 12-year-old school girl.

Kenny

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic