Help with Per per Song option-Please

Feel free to get outside the box here.
frybaby

Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Help with Pay per Song feature.
I got interested in the pay for song feature but had some difficulty is figuring it out.
I noticed that here was a limited time special offer buy 2 and get one free.
I was browsing the CSNY song, I saw a total of 3 song available, I was wondering how, if I selected 2 the third one would be flagged.
So as a trial run I placed 4+20 and Teach Your Children in my shopping cart and could not figurer out how the 3rd song would get selected. This especially of interest, if there were more than a total of 3 song available. With CYSN it a no brainier, which one would be the free third song, but if there were more options available for the free third song how could it be identified if only the 2 that are picked show up in the shopping cart.
Which brings me to my other question? Say for example a person picked two song, and was to pick a $6.95 song and a $9.95 song, could he get a a third free song a $14.95 song ( Not sure of the actual price per song options)
If so it seem that buyers could take advantage to TG by throwing in a less expensive song to lower the over total prices than get a full length Target lesson for free as a third free song.

Finally my while trying to figure the all out I could never get Suite: Judy Blue Eyes ( which is one of the three CSNY song) to show up as a free third song.
So I took the 4+20 , and Teach… out of my shopping cart, and then tried to add Suite:….. but it never came up as an option.
I finely got my computer speeded up so I can now test the waters with a Pay per song, but as the above indicates I am befuddled.
Any assistance would be much appreciated.
Sincerely
Frybaby

TGMatt

Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:47 pm

You need to submit a support ticket..

But as an fyi ...suite judy is not on the PPL list, it is a special new lesson for Target members only..

frybaby

Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:57 pm

Matt Thank you, but before I submit a ticket, just for clearity. If I select the only two pay per song options avaiable for CSNY, can I select the free song from another artist, say for exampe could my free song, be an Eagles selection?.
I went to the Stones pay for view as another test and picked two songs in my shoping cart to see if after picking two and I would have some way to indicate which would be my third free one, but again after putting in the shoping cart and checking out I only the option to confirm my choice of song then select my pay option. Is that the bug for which I need a support ticket?

TGMatt

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:02 pm

You can pick any artists ...the rest you need to ask support

frybaby

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:10 pm

Your sir are a gentleman and a scholor , and there are very few of us left. Thank you

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic