search by guitar tuning

Feel free to get outside the box here.
waggis

Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm

After reading a thread from kep67 who is looking for songs in Drop-D tuning on TG I thought it might be useful to add the option to the Advanced Search Engine or include a section for open tunings in the Master Menu.

David

d_dog

Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:38 pm

This is a great idea. As Neil and Matt open up more alternate tuning songs, I think this is really important. I second this!

tom18

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:26 pm

I agree. But while we're on the subject of requests for enhancement to the search engine, I've been wondering if there's a simple way to search by the author of a post. If that's already available, would someone please tell me how it's done? If it's not yet available perhaps Matt could consider it for a future enhancement. Many thanks,
Tom

mark

Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:38 am

tom18 wrote:
I agree. But while we're on the subject of requests for enhancement to the search engine, I've been wondering if there's a simple way to search by the author of a post. If that's already available, would someone please tell me how it's done? If it's not yet available perhaps Matt could consider it for a future enhancement. Many thanks,
Tom
yes you can already do that.
Go to the forum advanced search (not the advanced search beta).
It's in the middle of the screen beside where your avatar is.

Once there you can select the user atthe top on the right hand side

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic