testimonial

Feel free to get outside the box here.
carpet

Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:19 pm

Neil,

My testimonial to TG would be to inform you, in a matter-of-fact way, that my knowledge of music has went from not very much to quite a bit, and as I'm sure you know, knowledge leads to confidence, which in turn leads to better performance. i have become a better, more confident and improving guitarist because of it whereas before, I flat out turned my nose up at actually learning about music!

I use what you teach in conjunction with a book that, previously, may as well have been written entirely in greek. But now I find myself understanding more and more. You have an excellent way of presenting that knowledge to your audience/students and it is easily understood.

It is always admirable to witness the passion someone has for their subject when they speak, whatever the particular subject, and added to that, it can be and is infectious as well.

It is clear that you love the guitar, and love to share all you know about the guitar. And it's a pleasure to listen and learn. It's quite an amazing thing you've set up here - you must hear that all the time to the point of it becoming a something of a bromide, but it is true nonetheless (not meaning to give you an ego or anything.

Anyway, congratulations on what you've done, and I hope it has met and exceeded your own expectations for it.

Cheers.

tovo

Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:30 pm

Very well said mate.

thereshopeyet

Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Thanks

johnrfeeney

Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:46 pm

here here!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic