Drip Feed Question

Feel free to get outside the box here.
coomba

Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:34 am

G 'day All
Just a quick question about the drip feed lessons. My current playing ability is around level 2 to 3 on the TG lesson scale.
Are the drip feed lessons something I should realistically have a go at or is it just way over my head.
Regards
Scott

Chasplaya

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:01 am

Hi Scott,

Whilst i've only looked at part 1 of Suite Judy.. I don't see why not, the way this appears to be building up in very small parts and the first part I think would be within most peoples reach. After all this is part of the concept to introduce you to songs you wouldn't otherwise attempt, this breaking it down makes it attainable, you may not get the polish but you will get the ideas.

Thast my opinion at least.

regards

Chas

TGMatt

Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:33 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Hi Scott,

Whilst i've only looked at part 1 of Suite Judy.. I don't see why not, the way this appears to be building up in very small parts and the first part I think would be within most peoples reach. After all this is part of the concept to introduce you to songs you wouldn't otherwise attempt, this breaking it down makes it attainable, you may not get the polish but you will get the ideas.

Thast my opinion at least.

regards

Chas
Scott..That is exactly why we created them...to allow you to attempt harder songs..mix this with some campfires and an intermediate and you will have fun without frustration...or conversely you could be a level 1 player like me and be foolish enought to tackle a 7 but what the hell right..its freedom of choice..

coomba

Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:37 am

Thanks Guy
All I need to know I'll have a go at Suite Judy and see what happens
cheers
Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic