I'm smiling to myself

Feel free to get outside the box here.
AcousticAl

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:04 pm

Neil,
I joined the Target program in early December, got started in the beginner lessons before Christmas and then got real busy and hadn't been back for most of January. Well, I just finished lesson 5, with Brown Eyed Girl and things are clicking. I've started and stopped so many times over the years and rarely made much progress on my own or with books,etc... It's encouraging to know my past experience learning cords is now paying off since you are explaining to me how to strum! What a concept for a rhythm instrument! I was hesitant to join an on line instructional site because I spend a lot of time on my computer for work. However, tonight, after completing the next lesson, I had a smile on my face that just won't quit. Thanks for bringing joy and fun to me and my guitar.
Chan :)

tom18

Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Dear Chan
Glad you joined and I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. I joined around the same time you did and it's made a a big improvement in my playing already. Enjoy your time here.
Tom

Chasplaya

Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:45 am

Hi Chan, Great to see ya hear. Can I suggest a post in the following thread Please Intro Yourself yada yada yada... Most of us have done it and we survived. Ya know where ya from what ya play what music ya like, [strike]How much money you earn [/strike]

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/84- ... rself-here

Welcome anyways

From Chas smiling in NZ

izzyhara

Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:52 am

Hi Chan and welcome. I know all about that smile.... happens to me all the time on this site. What more could you ask for? Glad you are here... look forward to your chat. Izzy

Music Junkie

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:37 am

OK, I've been putting the "into" thing off, but I will later when I have a chance. Thanks for the prodding, Chan

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic