Neils response to submitted video; a goldmine

Feel free to get outside the box here.
frybaby

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 pm

First thank to all who decided to make Neils response to submitted videos open to non Target members. Just got thruough viewing some for the first time. ( I usually check out the sight at work,but with the firewall I can't see the video. Home now waiting for the hamburger to thaw, and my wife to come arrive home from work.(I get home first)) I was so impressed. Watch the video, watch the response, marvelous simmply marvy. It as good as the full blown lesson, in my opinion. I picked up some fantastic playing pointers. Also thank to all who took the time to submit their vidos. My commendation and tanks to all. Please leave this section open to non target members,if at all possible. Again thanks to all. This is a great place to hang out.
Pardon any grammar and spelling errors, my wife is almost home and the hamburger is almost thawed, and she like to find me productive when she arrives....

Got to go. I think I hear the grage door opening.

Jack (Frybaby)

AcousticAl

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Glad you find the student vids helpful, Jack. I'm sure I speak for most others video posters on here when I say that we found it very rewarding and a huge help to our playing overall.

Now it's time for you to take the plunge and join Target so we can see YOUR uploads sometime.
:)

frybaby

Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:57 am

Thanks Al, am working on a song for the contest, but all we have is my wifes camcorder and my old super 8. Iam trying to finish up the lyrics and polish up the guitar,(almost there) then figure out how to get it up.Found the courage to do so base on all the admirable efforts of others yourself included. Membership is a goal for sure. Think about it everytime I log on.

dekotaj

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:41 am

Hey Jack,

First off taking advice on computer stuff from me could really mess you up,But with that being said.I to have and super 8 and started out by buying a thing called DAZZLE.It take your VHS and puts it on your computer as a digital thing.And Jack if I can do it anyone can.Hope this helps,good luck and looking forward to seeing your song.Kevin

frybaby

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:07 pm

Kevin, thanks. Just joking about the super 8. Though your comments were helpful, we haves some old family film we are looking to convert,so thanks again.
All we realy have though is a camcorder, so I am looking for someone who can video me and my song to post.
Kind regard
Jack

tovo

Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:28 pm

Was about to throw up a new thread and saw Jack's from a few days ago.

I've just sat for about an hour watching and learning from Neil's video responses. In my opinion they are worth the price of membership. Really professional advice for a fraction of what face to face lessons would cost.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic