Gave Concerns About Totally Guitars

Feel free to get outside the box here.
Chasplaya

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm

tovo wrote:
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. As I am writing this from work, I am gazing at the note circle on my whiteboard and wondering how anyone could become so addicted. You are all very weak people. Get a grip. I think I'll close my door, grab my silent guitar and write a song about it. That meeting to discuss a sudden drop-off in my work performance will just have to wait!
Also at work spending more time here than doing that which pays the bills!! Hang on being interrupted by work damn phone forgot to take it off the hook! Where was I... inconsiderate staff.... don't they know I'm typing real important stuff here. Ooops wheres the Boss button!! Yes Boss this guitar stuff is all related to the staff guitar club...

neverfoundthetime

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:44 pm

Chas, I want to be in the room when you explain 3569 TG posts on company time to your boss! :woohoo:

izzyhara

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:49 pm

Hysterical thread.... thanks for starting it, Steve. I know you were probably looking for someone with some balance who could help you, but oh well..... not here !!

Chasplaya

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:50 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Chas, I want to be in the room when you explain 3569 TG posts on company time to your boss! :woohoo:
Simple as the Chairperson of the staff guitar club I am researching Best Practice for the benefit of staff of course...

mcfingers

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:57 pm

izzyhara wrote:
Hysterical thread.... thanks for starting it, Steve. I know you were probably looking for someone with some balance who could help you, but oh well..... not here !!
Balance? :blink: What's that? This Thread has become no less than I expected.

Chas, your work has a staff guitar club??? Any openings?

Chasplaya

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:59 pm

mcfingers wrote:
izzyhara wrote:
Balance? :blink: What's that? This Thread has become no less than I expected.

Chas, your work has a staff guitar club??? Any openings?
It sure does have a club, how else can I justify being on here lol! Always room for guest instructors or students.

PS How else can I get my 'fix' of TG, its part of the meds you never make anyone with an addition go cold turkey!!

lmc831

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:29 pm

Gee, I keep forgetting to do my Tax return as I still research on buying a new guitar....

haoli25

Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Steve, I have decided to re-label "my TG addiction" to "TG research". I have so convinced myself of this, I may apply for a government grant now. :laugh:

Bill

smips65

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:18 pm

:P

Alright alright, I'll join the circle and admit, I too am a TG-holic

I have 5 guitars, 2 amps, assorted books, cd's and various odds and ends, that now take up 2 milk crates, overflowing of course.

If I recall, my wife's name is Sue. We have 2 cats, the only reason I remember them, is they so love to leave little reminders right outside the man/guitar cave.

Became so obsessed with the internet lessons, dropped money on a wireless headphone rig, so I can walk around trying to locate the family from time to time, while absorbing more knowledge.

The really serious issue, is when I combine my 2 passions together, I love to cook, and whilst waiting for this or that to simmer, brown, etc. etc. I must have a guitar handy for time filler. Fortunately I have an old beater with a nice gloss finish, so the odd tomato sause drop just wipes off, no harm, no foul. I admit, it does make for a strange site tho...

mcfingers

Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:21 pm

haoli25 wrote:
Steve, I have decided to re-label "my TG addiction" to "TG research". I have so convinced myself of this, I may apply for a government grant now. :laugh:

Bill

Suhweet!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic