Is TARGET for wretched sounding newbies?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
buzz_1903

Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Well hell, i did it, but i wouldnt let me upgrade my existing account and info so i had to start a new one......could someone please help with that, or help me get the admins attention to correct this, i dont wanna upload and re fill all that info out! BUT IM HERE TO STAY AS A TARGET MEMBER OFFICIALLY!!! -BRAD

dennisg

Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:35 pm

buzz_1903 wrote:
Well hell, i did it, but i wouldnt let me upgrade my existing account and info so i had to start a new one......could someone please help with that, or help me get the admins attention to correct this, i dont wanna upload and re fill all that info out! BUT IM HERE TO STAY AS A TARGET MEMBER OFFICIALLY!!! -BRAD
Brad, click on the Support button above and fill out a support ticket.

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:40 pm

buzz_1903 wrote:
Good on ya mate you won't regret it. And yep Dennis is right, Support ticket the way to go for any issues, generally very quick at fixing things.

Chas

jayswett

Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 pm

I agree with all of the above comments. I've been a member for probably a year now and it has been a very positive thing in my life. It looks like you've taken the plunge, and I'll be looking for some uploaded videos from you when you are ready.

buzz_1903

Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:50 pm

ticket made, how long does it usually take em to get stuff attended to round here? anyone kno? i hope they can just switch this accounts target access over to my original Buzz_187 account!

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:00 pm

buzz_1903 wrote:
ticket made, how long does it usually take em to get stuff attended to round here? anyone kno? i hope they can just switch this accounts target access over to my original Buzz_187 account!
Keep in mind this is the weekend, I have heard that occasionally things have been fixed on a weekend but generally most would be done Mon - Fri.

wrench

Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Congratulations, Brad. You'll be making music very soon the angel in your avatar will remember for life. Family is the best reason I know to make music.

Hint, hint, the five Beginner Lessons sets you up to blast through everything else. Between the TARGET material and what you can get from the forum, you will feel your brain stretch in about a week.

Support will be quick. The last ticket I submitted was fixed in two hours on a Saturday after they told me it would be fixed by Monday night. I think Matt always has his guys on the job.

@Bear: Aw, shucks.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Nice move Brad... your life just turned a corner... have a great ride.

willem

Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:47 pm

After a while your woman say's that soundend nice,can you play that again,,lets party..

What is your taste of music??? what do you prefer to learn?.....and now you gonna know that we did'nt lie..wish you the the on this treaser island..universe,,,TG LAND..

izzyhara

Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:30 pm

Hey there - and welcome. The endorsements here have been really good. And all true. I am self-taught, and learn by watching. But it is so fun to sit down with one of Neil's lessons and go through the theory, the left hand, the right hand, and then get to play along with him. That is my current favorite thing - well today anyway. I am so glad that you have joined us - I hope you get your name back - and now that you have made so many friends in the forum, hang out with us. Pick a song, have fun, and we can't wait for your first video. Izzy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic