Is TARGET for wretched sounding newbies?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
buzz_187

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Couldnt help but ask this question before buying a years worth. To be honest, im prolly gonna do it no matter what is posted here, but would love to see some responses from current T.A.R.G.E.T. members. thanks in advance! Brad

dieguy

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Hi Buzz, One thing I can say for sure is Target is for everyone. You get a little bit of everything but the one thing for sure is the Lessons are great, If you learn from Tab, its there, If you learn from watching, its there, If you learn from listening, its there. Neil is very thorough and covers everything and the best part is if you get stuck there are tons of knowledgeable, bright and friendly people willing to help you out. I have been a target member for 12 months now and just recently started posting on the forum. I wish I had started earlier.Bill

buddy

Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Brad,

You won't regret it. It will make you progress very quickly and greatly improve your playing.

Bud

BigBear

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Brad- Absolutely, TARGET is for "newbies" In fact, one of the only objections I've ever heard about TARGET is that there isn't enough content for super-advanced players. Neil and Hector have really fixed this too!

I only wish I'd had TARGET when I was a newbie. How much faster I would have progressed!

Also, note that the monthly memberships are open right now which is what most of us old-timers are on. I didn't think we'd see that again so if you join and don't like it you can get out after a month. But unless you turn your guitar into kindling you'll be hooked like the rest of us!

Hope to see you on the other side! TARGET is the single best investment I've ever made in music education.

Cheers! :cheer:

buzz_187

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:31 pm

sweet...that last reply especially has totally eased my mind! im soooo ready for this, but gona have to wait till tomorrow, the wife and bank card are asleep right now, lol -Brad

haoli25

Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:48 pm

Welcome Brad, you're gonna love the TARGET program. As BigBear said, try it for a month and the program will sell itself to you. You will be hooked like the rest of us. :)

Bill

mcfingers

Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Hi Brad, a year ago I had many of the same reservations. I'm not new to guitar playing and I was afraid there wouldn't be anything challenging enough to warrant my spending a monthly amount. Happily I was dead wrong. My skills were rusty from neglect and lack of practice. I can honesty say that I have increase my proficiency and now play several hours a day. It seems that many times while at work I find myself wishing I were home so I could practice what I have learned here at TG.

I am glad you have decided to make the plunge.
You won't regret it, come on in, the water is fine.

All the best,
Steve

P.S.
Watch out though, this place did cause me to by a new Taylor 414ce limited. But, I haven't regretted that either. :laugh:

Chasplaya

Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:41 pm

buzz_187 wrote:
sweet...that last reply especially has totally eased my mind! im soooo ready for this, but gona have to wait till tomorrow, the wife and bank card are asleep right now, lol -Brad
For something this important Wake Her UP!!! Best thing (guitar related) I ever did.

Chas

WAKEY WAKEY MRS BUZZ!!!

buzz_187

Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
buzz_187 wrote:
For something this important Wake Her UP!!! Best thing (guitar related) I ever did.

Chas

WAKEY WAKEY MRS BUZZ!!!
*shakes head* wouldnt tell my worst enemy to walk into a booby trap like that! loco! thanks to all replying on this thread, im convinced! (yeah right, as if my mind werent already made up!)

michelew

Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:15 am

Great decision. Say goodbye to watching reruns on tele. The inspiration and instruction you get here will have you wanting to play in all of your free time. You'll love it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic