Video looping

Feel free to get outside the box here.
thereshopeyet

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:14 am

Thanks

smips65

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 am

While I am not a Target Member, the looping idea is a very good suggestion.

There is a small cheat that I utilize, open the same vid in 2 windows, your reload time is cut down.

wrench

Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:00 am

I don't know if it would be a lot of work, or even possible for Super-Totally-Guitars-Repair-Man, but it is a feature I, and I'm sure many others would use and very much appreciate.

The videos seem to me to be not as smooth on pause and rewind since TG upgraded their software a few months ago. The looping feature would cure that for sure.

A great idea - thanks for bringing it up Michele.

RicksPick

Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:39 am

My little work around

Using Audacity to record the audio from the lesson, it is then possible to loop it and play any section. I even pop the exported mp3 on my ipod, to practice away from home.

But being able to loop the lesson in the first place... yes please
I have the same reload problems.

RicksPick

neverfoundthetime

Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:50 am

Really good thinking on this one Michele. Looping has always been my way of getting to know a song and learn the parts. In my university days, I was looping by keeping the record player on endless repeat. Even today, if I get hung up on a song I just keep it repeating and repeating as I listen to the different parts on each run through. Looping difficult segments of a lesson would really be a powerful tool if TG Repair Man could tweak it!! ... but can he find a phone booth in time....?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic