Happy B-day TARGET

Feel free to get outside the box here.
jim56

Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:57 pm

Ok so I'm jumping the gun a few hours, I have a printed receipt from 26 April 2009 that shows I paid for a target membership. Sooo, I wanted to be the first to extend my gratitude to Neil, Matt and the TG family for providing the BEST guitar instruction web site available to anyone who wants to learn guitar! You guys and gals stand head and shoulders above the rest! Happy first TARGET birthday.

Here's wishing you many more successful years,

Cheers,

Jim Image

tom18

Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:15 pm

Wow! Hubble turns 20 and Totally Guitars turns one; two of the coolest things in the galaxy marking milestones together. Congratulations to the TG team on a terrific inaugural year.
Tom

BigBear

Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 pm

tom18 wrote:
Wow! Hubble turns 20 and Totally Guitars turns one; two of the coolest things in the galaxy marking milestones together. Congratulations to the TG team on a terrific inaugural year.
Tom

Tom- you mention the two most amazing things I've experienced in recent history! Hubble and TARGET! What a combo!

Thanks to Neil, Matt, Big Jim and everyone else who makes this site so incredibly special! Totally Guitars is just too good to be true. I keep thinking I'm going to wake up someday and it will all have been a dream!

Here's to the next year, or next 20! After that I'm going to be too damned old to play, or hear the music so I won't care as much as I do now! lol!

Cheers and congratulations to you all!! :cheer:

dennisg

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:33 pm

BigBear wrote:
Here's to the next year, or next 20! After that I'm going to be too damned old to play...
Twenty years from now, you'll be sitting in a rocking chair, a comforter over your knees, a cat on your lap, long after you've forgotten about women, and you'll still be lusting for another Taylor.

BobR

Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Happy 1st Birthday TG.

Thanks to Neil, Matt and everyone else that makes this the best guitar site bar none. I am so glad to have found this wonderful place.

Bob

BigBear

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 pm

dennisg wrote:
BigBear wrote:
Here's to the next year, or next 20! After that I'm going to be too damned old to play...
Twenty years from now, you'll be sitting in a rocking chair, a comforter over your knees, a cat on your lap, long after you've forgotten about women, and you'll still be lusting for another Taylor.

Dennis- that is sooooo true! I've already exchanged my lust for women for a lust of Englemann or Sitka spruce and Indian rosewood!! It's a sad state of affairs!

Plus, Taylor guitars are waaaaaaaay cheaper than women (at least most of the time!). A man's got to keep his priorities straight!! lol!

Thanks for a good laugh! :laugh:

johnrfeeney

Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:17 pm

happy birthday

wrench

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:19 pm

I can hardly believe it's been a year.

Neil and Matt, you guys did good. Thank you for bringing us TARGET. I hope this is working out as well for you on the business side.

Dan

haoli25

Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:25 pm

What A Ride! Since the first night that TARGET became available it has been nothing short of amazing. We started out with about 50 songs in the program and the promise that more would follow. And did Matt and Neil ever deliver on that promise!!!!
None of us at the beginning could ever have imagined how this program would take off. The additional FREE lessons, the TG LIVE programs, Drip-Feed Lessons, The Acoustic Genius Series, Hector, Steve, Singing Jim, Neil's Video Responses, the incredible number of TARGET lessons, the Forum, and all of the really cool members that have joined. Yep, the TARGET program was a "wee bit" undersold at the beginning. It still gets better everyday. Thanks TG and many, many more TARGET birthdays for you.

Bill Image

Lavallee

Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Hi TG, this has been a great year. Happy birthday. This site has become so positively addictive. There is much to learn and you guys have created a great environment.

Congratulations

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic