Happy B-day TARGET

Feel free to get outside the box here.
heyjoe

Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:15 am

Happy Birthday TG

I can't believe its been a year already, time flies when your having fun.
The growth and development of the site over the year has been phenomenal, I can't wait to see what Neil & Matt and the rest of the TG guys have in store for us for the coming years.

In terms of guitar playing, over the last year the site has given me the inspiration to work harder at my playing, to collaborate with others, and to really enjoy playing again. I'm now focussed on becoming a better player, I've realised what I want to accomplish, and how I want to accomplish it, without TG, Target and the forum members, I wouldn't be where I am today, so thanks to one and all for your input.

Joe

lmc831

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:21 am

Hi everyone!
I can remember the night when I found Totally Guitars. I wanted so much to learn new songs and just play guitar again. Neils way of teaching opened that door for me and I was excited that I was learning guitar, of all things...on-line! Neil, you are amazing. You are good at what you do and you love to teach! It shows. Thank you and everyone behind the scenes for this website! The community here is so supportive, open and just plain nice folks. Happy Birthday TG! Heres to another great year!!

Lisa

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic