Good bye target

Feel free to get outside the box here.
heyjoe

Sun May 23, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi All

As much as I've enjoyed target, time has come for me to leave the program-its down to financial considerations. I'm not working at the moment, and havent been for a while, so things have to change.

Just want to wish everyone good luck for the future, I'll still be around on the free part of the site, and hopefully, when I get a job, I'll be back.

Keep practising, see you all later

Joe

BigBear

Sun May 23, 2010 1:10 pm

Joe- I completely understand. This economy has cost me my job too and I haven't worked a day this year. It's very frustrating. I've vowed that TARGET will be the last thing I cut but even TARGET has to be considered when all the family expenses are considered.

You are a wonderful guy and I know that this won't be the end of our friendship with you. God willing you will be back with us very soon!

Take care my friend and God's speed to you and your family. Keep the wind at your back and come back to us very soon! Good luck on your job pursuits! I will miss you greatly until you return!

Rick

suziko

Sun May 23, 2010 1:18 pm

You will be missed, Joe, by many of us! You've always been such a friendly, supportive and kind fellow TG member. I'm glad to hear that you think you'll still take part in the site, just not as a Target member. It would be a shame to lose you entirely!

best regards, Suzi

Chasplaya

Sun May 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Sad indictment of the times I guess, and very sorry to see you go from TARGET but totally understand. Good to hear you will stay connected with the free side of the programme so your contributions won't be completely lost. Hope things pick up soon for you mate.

Good luck for your future

Chas

willem

Sun May 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Hey Joe,,pity,,but i understand completly,,over a vieuw months i have to take maybe the same choice,,on work they lost some contracts and after summer holiday i must see what's left,,for me i have make choices and Traget is below the list but when it must it must,,wish you the very best and luck to get a job to verfill all your wishes,,,see you on the free site..

pbraun

Sun May 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Sorry to hear that you're leaving Target, but even more so to hear the economy has caught up with another. I know if it would be me it would cost me Target and alot more.
Good luck in your job search, I'm sure things will turn around soon
Pete

tom18

Sun May 23, 2010 1:58 pm

Joe,
Sorry to hear that you're leaving. My job was also the victim of these difficult economic times. I suspect that I probably won't work in my field again. Fortunately I was just close enough to retirement age that things might work out (check back in twenty years). I wish you the best in your job search and hope you'll be able to return soon.
Tom

Chasplaya

Sun May 23, 2010 2:10 pm

Is this a warning sign for Matt, Neil and the TG team, could this issue get bigger than it is? What contingency does TG have for this if any. A worldwide poll of CEO's just dicovered that 8 out of 10 of these CEO's reckon they were not geared up for such a worldwide economical disaster.

Possibly should be a new thread for this topic don't mean to hijack Joe here, sorry thought of that after I pushed submit... But as a few guys mentioned the TG programme was below the line it got me thinking could this damage TG?

If admin wish to move this to a new thread please do

TGMatt

Sun May 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Is this a warning sign for Matt, Neil and the TG team, could this issue get bigger than it is? What contingency does TG have for this if any. A worldwide poll of CEO's just dicovered that 8 out of 10 of these CEO's reckon they were not geared up for such a worldwide economical disaster.

Possibly should be a new thread for this topic don't mean to hijack Joe here, sorry thought of that after I pushed submit... But as a few guys mentioned the TG programme was below the line it got me thinking could this damage TG?

If admin wish to move this to a new thread please do
Although It is terribly sad to see people go, especially Joe..who has been a great guy here..lets not get into hysterics..and debate the end of the world just yet...things always go in cycles..people come and go every day.., more people have joined than left..these are the hard statistics..Keep this forum to music...thx

neverfoundthetime

Sun May 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Sad to hear that Joe, my friend. You are are part of the TG fabric. Keep in touch and we all hope you will be back on board further down the line. Er, and certainly keep the wind in your back, as Bear so wisely suggested... best place for it! ;-) ... just be back as soon as you can.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic