.jpg posting

Feel free to get outside the box here.
frybaby

Fri May 28, 2010 3:01 pm

Forum folks,
Pardon my ingorance, but if I have a .jpg or .bmp file and want to post the picture, in a forum reply, how would I go about it.
I tried draging and droping. Opening the file and copy and paste and a few other fruitless efforts but to no avail.
Thank you in advance.

Music Junkie

Fri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

frybaby:

at the bottom of where you type in a reply, there are a couple of boxes. Click on the "select image file to attach" and browse to where your image is located. select it and you are done. Just make sure it is not too big. It used to be about 125kb, but I think they increased it a while back. If you have problems with the size, just use a freeware program like ifranview to re-size it to an acceptable size....

Hope that is not too confusing...

Jason

Chasplaya

Fri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm

When you write a post, at the foot of the text box on the right you will see

Select image file to attach beside that is another box with the button Browse click on the button and then search your computor for the image yu want to post, once you've found it double click and the file name will appear in the box. Then place your cursor in the text box where you want the image then go back to the bottom of the text box and click on [img] and its done.

frybaby

Sat May 29, 2010 9:13 am

Gentlemen, thank you for the information. I will try it soon
Kind regards,
Frybaby

dennisg

Sat May 29, 2010 9:19 am

Fry,

Keep in mind that you won't be able to see the jpeg until after you hit the Submit button and the site refreshes. It would be nice to be able to preview a post with an image in it, but it can't be done yet.

frybaby

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:23 pm

I think I did it Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic