Possible New Feature?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
AndyT

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:24 am

Hi TG Team! I had an idea. Oh I can hear it now... Hey! An idea! Riiiiiiiiight. Ok, so anyway... LOL

Many sites now have the ability for the user to modify the content of his own home page. That's the feature I'm looking most forward to. I forget which site I first saw it at, but I can add different content and links on my page and I had a few options to customise location and color scheme. That's the feature I'm really looking for. Why?

Let's face it. TG is based around what it's customers want. And the customer wants to come into your site, make his own selections off the menu and put them on his public profile page in whatever colors he likes (within reason), and locate them where he wants them. It makes TG totally user friendly, because the user chooses different parts of the site to link to and adds that link to his page. It doesn't get any user friendlier than that. TG just makes sure that they have a template based on their user level. That way they have pre-filled slots for TG ad's and such. Fewer for Target level. (I would hope) Stuff that applies to the different demographic at any rate. Talk about targeted advertising. Its a Win/Win all around.

TGMatt

Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:38 am

Love to do it..

If I had the Facebook team ... access to Microsoft money and technology like they do..and so on..

They cannot even execute it over at Myspace..hence that dying site..

Show me a site that can do that.any site..that is not of that scale and has not vested 10 million plus in startup capital..

I would love to hear about any that do it...so I can see how etc..

Thx Andy

willem

Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:18 am

I do not know what Andy means realy,,but we have in Holland hyves,,,i have there a personal site and can make also other sites,,, we can personlise our site,,lets say we can pimp it in colors and etc..

http://tenor2.hyves.nl/

you must be a friend of mine and you can check to whole thing out..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic