new header??

Feel free to get outside the box here.
mattroutley

Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:17 am

hey guys,

i love what you have done to keep the site organised while more and more videos are posted up but i was wondering what the likelyhood of getting songs split between fingerstyle and strumming were?

i know it would save me a great deal of time when looking for a new song to learn as i dont know a lot of the songs on the site by memory...

TGMatt

Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:09 pm

well we are gearing upwards our next redesign soon..

We are still looking for a top shelf designer ...so if there are any leads out their , shovel them my way..

As for this suggestion on the surface it seems like a god idea, but a lot of songs are hybrids..even some of the campfire songs..
So not too sure how we go about that, and then go back and classify everything and then do that going forward..

thereshopeyet

Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Thanks

mattroutley

Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am

TGMatt wrote:
well we are gearing upwards our next redesign soon..

We are still looking for a top shelf designer ...so if there are any leads out their , shovel them my way..

As for this suggestion on the surface it seems like a god idea, but a lot of songs are hybrids..even some of the campfire songs..
So not too sure how we go about that, and then go back and classify everything and then do that going forward..
i figured it wouldnt be as easy as just splitting them into two sections, appreciate the response though :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic