Features Wishlist

Feel free to get outside the box here.
michelew

Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:07 pm

The opposite thing sort of happens to me. When I log out my profile is still listed in the forum. Often I come back later after having been away for hours or a day and I'm already suppose to be online, but I still need to log in. It is very strange. Maybe it's the other me (the one we don't talk about).

Does anyone else experience this?

Max

Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:18 pm

dennisg wrote:
ffsooo3 wrote:
Dennis, I too have the same issue/problem. It seems I either get timed out of TG or when I restart my Windows 7 computer and bring up IE, I have to log back in to TG (though like Chris I only have to type the first "f" of "ffsooo3" and my name a password get filled in for me, then I have to push the "log in" button). I used to always be logged in. Even after a reboot. If you find the solution please let me know.
I had the timing out issue with my other browser: Safari. I'd spend 30 minutes writing a long PM or post, hit the Submit button, and my work would get nuked because I was no longer logged on. Very, very annoying. With advice from TG tech support, I switched to Firefox. I no longer have the timing out issue. But neither browser logged me on automatically (not referring to Autofill) like Facebook or many other sites do. Having to log on every day is not what I consider to be a crippling problem, but it's a nuisance.
I have a MAC and the same issues using both Safari & Firefox. I recently downloaded "CHROME" now login remembers who I am, YEA!!! And an added benefit is that it's a super fast browser.

Max

d_dog

Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 pm

I second that about Chrome for Mac, it's been very fast and efficient with TG, and overall. It remembers my login info, I just have to click "Login"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic