Best Support Team!

Feel free to get outside the box here.
old surfer

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed this site since signing up some time ago. I have learned so much, yet there is still so much to learn. I am working on at least 10 songs, which is probably too many, but maybe someday I'll be able to play all of them perfectly, wouldn't that be cool!
The reason I'm writing this is that in addition to Neil' fantastic style of teaching, he also has a terrific support team behind him. I learned this just recently when I was having a problem getting to my favorites section, which I use all the time. I was pretty sure the problem was on my end, but I thought I'd ask TG if they knew what was causing the problem. Next morning I had an e-mail from TGMike who thought it was an Internet Explorer problem and some possible remedies. After a couple of e-mails-problem solved!
Thanks TG!

michelew

Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:57 pm

I've had the same experience. They respond very quickly, professionally and in a friendly way. They're definitely the heros behind the scenes. Thanks guys for keeping this site running so smoothly and all your great work. I hope you're getting time to learn and play guitar too. Michele

Chasplaya

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:30 am

michelew wrote:
I've had the same experience. They respond very quickly, professionally and in a friendly way. They're definitely the heros behind the scenes. Thanks guys for keeping this site running so smoothly and all your great work. I hope you're getting time to learn and play guitar too. Michele
Quite agree with this we have loads to be thankfull for. Often wonder if they all play guitar... Mike , Jim how about a student vid from ya...

TGMike

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:38 am

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words...

Nope no guitar here. I don't think Jim plays either. When Matt left his guitar at my house recently for a week or two I thought i'd play Nothing Else Matters. I was thinking its a low level song and Neil shows you everything so... I quickly realized I didn't know where any notes were :)

I played when I was 16 on an electric and took lessons for about 6 months but I don't really remember anything from that. At the time I became very good at some spy sounding theme that used just a few bass notes to switch between. lol

I would love to have a guitar and the time to play it one day though.

For now I get to play TotallyGuitars.com which is just fine by me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic