Changes to the PM system?

Feel free to get outside the box here.
BigBear

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:45 am

Is it just me or did we lose half of the PM system? I can't see what I wrote anymore, only what has been written to me. That sucks! At my age I can't remember what I had for breakfast let alone what I write to Tony or Chris last week!

Can this be fixed globally or do I need a support ticket?

Thanks much! :cheer:

Music Junkie

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:51 am

Hey Bear:

Same for me. I just checked out a few of my most recent messages, and they were all just what had been written to me, leaving out what I had written back. I have a hard time remembering what I wrote too.....lol Would be nice to have that back to refresh the memory. My free space is filling up with all the content on the site.... :lol:

J

willem

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:51 am

Rick you are right,,everything i wrote or replayed is gone..

thereshopeyet

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:12 am

Thanks

Music Junkie

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:14 am

thereshopeyet wrote:
eh, ah memory...what... mmmm

oh, can anyone remind me what this topic is about?

:laugh:
LMAO..... :woohoo:

suziko

Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:50 am

Yes, I noticed this last week. I was sort of hoping it would just fix itself over the course of a few days. I actually started thinking today that I should submit a ticket to tech support.

The funny thing is it doesn't seem like everyone was affected. I spoke with Tony about it, and he said that his PMs were fine.

TGMike

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi Folks,

This was a "side effect" from fixing something else. We just went in and made adjustments to restore it how everyone is used to.

Now... it seems many of you noticed this but no one put in a support ticket! Remember support tickets get action taken fast. So next time you notice something is not quite right just drop us a ticket and we will be happy to look into it. That way you are not waiting so long. Now get back to playing your guitars! :)

suziko

Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:42 pm

Point taken, Mike. I should have submitted a support ticket, yet kept thinking "Oh, someone else probably already has, or they already know it's an issue, etc." Next time, I'll try to remember be a little more pro-active.

Thanks for taking care of this!

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic