iPad Songs

Feel free to get outside the box here.
wrench

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:49 pm

I'm at a lost with these. Are we supposed to be able to download them to our iPads and if so, how? They play"strange" on my computer, so I'm assuming they are meant for something other than the other song categories, i.e. Free Songs and/or TARGET Song Lessons.

TGMatt

Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:58 pm

ad2322 wrote:
I'm at a lost with these. Are we supposed to be able to download them to our iPads and if so, how? They play"strange" on my computer, so I'm assuming they are meant for something other than the other song categories, i.e. Free Songs and/or TARGET Song Lessons.
You can't actually download anything to an Ipad unless it is an ap...

These are for access from an Ipad..so you can stream them on the iPad wherever you are..(that is if you have an Ipad)..

They are useless for any other device..(thx to Steve Jobs)

Hope that makes sense..

gchapel

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:45 pm

I think the iPad support is great, Matt. I signed up for a year of target membership after iPad support was added. It makes a huge difference for me as my Internet connection is slow and with the ipad I can stream an entire video while on pause. This allows flawless playback of the video. I can't get the flash videos to ever playback correctly in any browser as they tend to freeze, or get out of sync due to the buffer being too small for my slow Internet connection. Thanks again for the iPad support it has been great.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic