What happened to Hector Garcia

Feel free to get outside the box here.
cavi

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:34 pm

What happened to Hector Garcia, I am almost done with his Irish dance but he has not done any more lessons. It is not fair to temp us with one song then not have a follow or or three.......

AndyT

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:48 pm

You need to go back and look at the lesson page again. Hector has just completed a great series on the right hand for arpeggios. Check it out.

cavi

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:57 pm

I aws that, but I want another song or two, I really like his stuff....

TGMatt

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 pm

So Cavi..

Hector just shot 10 new lessons as Andy mentioned..

We have some other things on the menu with him, and we release new stuff every day now on the site...so...

Cheers

jim56

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:11 pm

cavi wrote:
Hi Cavi,

I'm with you on liking Hectors music. He probably knows he has a following here at TG and hopefully, will develop another lesson for us. In the meantime, purchase one or both of his albums listed on the right side of the page. I got both and really enjoy them.

-Jim

TGMatt

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:19 pm

jim56 wrote:
cavi wrote:
Hi Cavi,

I'm with you on liking Hectors music. He probably knows he has a following here at TG and hopefully, will develop another lesson for us. In the meantime, purchase one or both of his albums listed on the right side of the page. I got both and really enjoy them.

-Jim
As I mentioned Jim..he is working on some stuff..Hector like most of us has a very full and busy life..but we have some stuff planned..

jim56

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:24 pm

TGMatt wrote:
jim56 wrote:
cavi wrote:
Hi Cavi,

-Jim
As I mentioned Jim..he is working on some stuff..Hector like most of us has a very full and busy life..but we have some stuff planned..
I can appreciate that Matt, obviously, based on the time stamp of your post and mine, I was still replying and you posted before me, ;)

Lavallee

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 pm

Hi Cavi, I think that the right hand lessons Hector is giving us have so much more value than any songs you will learn. The techniques are develop to give right hand fingers independence so that you can play any type of songs. As somebody said a little while ago, give them fish and feed them for a day, teach them to fish and feed them for life (not being moralist here, that is the only quote I know ;) ).

Marc

TGMatt

Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Just finished a great call with Hector..and a little birdie told me we have some new stuff coming ;)

cavi

Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:28 pm

BTW I did buy one of his Cds on Itunes!!
And yes I am practicing his arpegio workouts.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic