Lesson Plan

Feel free to get outside the box here.
csmccubbin

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:04 am

Is there a lesson plan for beginners that layouts what lessons to take and in what order? :woohoo:

BigBear

Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:47 am

The short answer is- no. If you are a TARGET member there is a whole series on music and the guitar called Acoustic Genius which is the best I've ever seen. Then there are TARGET lessons that walk you thru beginning guitar and progress thru advanced guitar.

If you aren't a TARGET member your options are somewhat limited. There are many freebies here but they aren't comprehensive or in depth as the TARGET lessons

Bottom line, if you aren't a TARGET member and want to get serious about learning the guitar, you need to belong! It is absolutely the best investment I've ever made in guitar education. The problem is, it's an embarrassment of riches. There is so much good stuff already and then Neil and Matt keep putting up great songs that I always wanted to learn so you really have to stay focused. Tough problem to have; too much good stuff! lol!

But whether you join or not, or maybe you already have, this forum is full of really great people who are so helpful. If you have music problem just let us know and you'll get lots of help!

Good luck and happy playin' :cheer:

AndyT

Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:00 pm

The short answer is; Yes.
Target members have a section where Neil teaches you the first 5 lessons you need to learn. Its laid out so that you go from this one to the next one... an so on. By the time you finish the first 5 you should be ready to tackle other songs and the Acoustic Genius series.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic